From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nullify)
|Look up nullification or nullify in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nullification may refer to:
- Nullification (U.S. Constitution), the legal principle that any federal enactment which is not "made in Pursuance" of the Constitution under Article VI, Clause 2 is ipso facto null and void.
- Nullification Crisis, the 1832 confrontation between the U.S. government and South Carolina over the latter's attempt to nullify a federal law
- Jury nullification, a legal term for a jury's ability to deliver a verdict knowingly in contradiction to written law
- Nullification, a form of body modification involving the voluntary removal of body parts
- U.S. Constitution, Article VI, Clause 2; Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. 137 (1803); Ex parte Siebold, 100 U.S. 371 (1879)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nullification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.