Nulltown is an unincorporated community in Columbia Township, Fayette County, Indiana.
Nulltown was named for the Null brothers, who owned a sawmill at the town site. The first post office in Nulltown was opened in 1847.
Nulltown was a depot on the Whitewater Valley Railroad.
Nulltown is located at 39°34′47″N 85°09′30″W / 39.57972°N 85.15833°W.
Nulltown Wingnuts Flight Club
The Nulltown Wingnuts is a group of pilots who fly ultralight airplanes based out of Nulltown and fly throughout the region displaying their aircraft. The Wingnuts host a fly-in every September.
- ^ "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ^ "Nulltown, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- ^ Barrows, Frederic Irving (1917). History of Fayette County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. Bowen, B. F. p. 220.
- ^ History of Fayette County, Indiana. Warner, Beers and Company. 1885. p. 199.
- ^ http://www.airnav.com/airport/73II
- ^ http://flyin.freeservers.com/nulltown2.htm