Jump to navigation Jump to search
Numa Numa may refer to:
- Numa Numa, Papua New Guinea, a mission on Bougainville Island, Papua New Guinea
- Numa Numa Harbour, a harbour near Numa Numa, Papua New Guinea
- Numa Numa Trail, a trail on Bougainville in Papua New Guinea that runs from Numa Numa on the east coast over the central mountains of Bougainville to Torokina on the western coast
- "Dragostea Din Tei", a song where the expression is heard frequently; an alternative name for the song
- Numa Numa (video), an internet meme based on a video by American vlogger Gary Brolsma made after the song "Dragostea Din Tei"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Numa Numa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.