(Redirected from Numa numa)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Numa Numa may refer to:
- Numa Numa, Papua New Guinea, a mission on Bougainville Island, Papua New Guinea
- Numa Numa Harbour, a harbour near Numa Numa, Papua New Guinea
- Numa Numa Trail, a trail on Bougainville in Papua New Guinea that runs from Numa Numa on the east coast over the central mountains of Bougainville to Torokina on the western coast
- "Dragostea Din Tei", a song where the expression is heard frequently; an alternative name for the song
- Numa Numa (video), an internet meme based on a video by American vlogger Gary Brolsma made after the song "Dragostea Din Tei"