From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- [[Ma`arat al-Numan]
- Ahmad Muhammad Numan (1909–1996), twice Prime Minister of the Yemen Arab Republic (1965, 1971)
- An-Numan ibn Muqarrin (died 641), a companion of the Islamic prophet Muhammad
- Arthur Numan (born 1969), Dutch former footballer
- Gary Numan (born 1958), British musician
- Henk Numan (born 1955), Dutch former judoka
- Köprülü Numan Pasha (died 1719), grand vizier of the Ottoman Empire (1710–11)
- Numan Gumaa (born 1937), Egyptian attorney and former chairman of the liberal New Wafd Party
- Yasin Said Numan (born 1948), Prime Minister of the People's Democratic Republic of Yemen (1986–90)
Media and fiction
- Numan (race), a fictional race of beings from the Phantasy Star series
- Numan Athletics, a 1993 arcade game by Namco
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Numan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.