Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ahmad Muhammad Numan (1909–1996), twice Prime Minister of the Yemen Arab Republic (1965, 1971)
- An-Numan ibn Muqarrin (died 641), a companion of the Islamic prophet Muhammad
- Arthur Numan (born 1969), Dutch former footballer
- Gary Numan (born 1958), British musician
- Henk Numan (born 1955), Dutch former judoka
- Köprülü Numan Pasha (died 1719), grand vizier of the Ottoman Empire (1710–11)
- Numan Gumaa (born 1937), Egyptian attorney and former chairman of the liberal New Wafd Party
- Yasin Said Numan (born 1948), Prime Minister of the People's Democratic Republic of Yemen (1986–90)
Media and fiction
- Numan (race), a fictional race of beings from the Phantasy Star series
- Numan Athletics, a 1993 arcade game by Namco
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Numan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.