|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
The Numark Logo
|Headquarters||Cumberland, Rhode Island, United States|
Axis 4, Axis 9, CDX, HDX, iCDX; Mixdeck standard, Express, and Quad; NDX 200, 400, 500, 800, and 900; NS7, Numark TTi, Pro TT-1, Pro TT-2, PT01, TT100, TT1400, TT1610, TT1650, TT200, TT500, TTUSB, TTXUSB, TTX Turntable, V7, X2 Turntable
iDJ, iDJ2, 200FX, 5000FX, CM100, CM200, CM200USB, DM1000X, DM1002MK2, DM1050, DM1090X, DM1720X, DM2050, DM2060, DM2075, DM2175XLS, DM2175XLS DSP II, DM3050, DM950, DM950USB, DXM01USB, DXM06, DXM09, DXMPRO, PPD01, PPD9000, PRO SM-1, PRO SM-2, PRO SM-3, PRO, SMX, X5, X7
Dimension 3 and 4, RC-8 Rack Conditioner, RM-6 Rack Mixer
CUE, Vinyl, Mixmeister
Numark USB/Software Controllers
4Trak, DJ2GO, DMC2, MixMeister Controller; Mixdeck standard, Express, and Quad; Mixtrack standard, II, Pro, and Pro II; N4, NDX800, NDX900, NS6, NS7 II, NS7/NS7FX,NS7 III,NV, MIXDECK QUAD, MIXTRACK PRO III, MIXTRACK PRO II, NuVJ, OMNI CONTROL, Orbit, STEALTH CONTROL, TOTAL CONTROL, V7, iDJ Live, iDJ Pro, iDJ3
- Eisenberg, Anne. "For Disc Jockeys as Well as Desk Jockeys" The New York Times, January 20, 2008. Retrieved on December 3, 2013.
- "At home and a DJ without the vinyl" The New York Times, August 23, 2007. Retrieved on December 3, 2013.
- "Company Overview of Numark Industries, LP" Businessweek Retrieved on December 3, 2013.
- "Jack O'Donnell - owner of Alesis and Numark" Pro Music News 2001. Retrieved on December 3, 2013.
- Numark.com Official Website
- ION Audio Official Website
- on 's channelYouTube
- Numark Industries on Twitter
- Numark on Facebook
- Numark on SoundCloud
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|