From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up numb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Numb may refer to:
- Having deficient psychological or physical sensation, see hypoesthesia
- NUMB (gene), a human gene
- Numb (film), a 2007 film starring Matthew Perry
- Northwestern University Wildcat Marching Band, or NUMB
- Numb (The Killing), an episode of the American television drama series The Killing
- Numb (band), a Canadian industrial band
- Numb (Hammerbox album), 1993
- Numb (Linea 77 album), 2003
- The Numb E.P., a 1996 EP by Baboon
- "Numb" (Rihanna song) featuring Eminem, 2012
- "Numb" (August Alsina song), 2013
- "Numb" (Honey Ryder song), 2008
- "Numb" (Linkin Park song), 2003
- "Numb" (Holly McNarland song), 1997
- "Numb" (Pet Shop Boys song), 2006
- "Numb" (Portishead song), 1994
- "Numb" (U2 song), 1993
- "Numb" (Usher song), 2012
- "Numb", a song by Nick Jonas from 2014's Nick Jonas
- "Numb," a song by Pink from Missundaztood
- "Numb," a song by The Airborne Toxic Event
- "Numb," a song by Archive from You All Look the Same to Me
- "Numb," a song by Disturbed from The Sickness
- "Numb," a song by Drowning Pool from Desensitized
- "Numb," a song by Marina and the Diamonds from The Family Jewels
- "N.U.M.B," a song by Diana Vickers from Songs from the Tainted Cherry Tree
- ."N.U.M.B," a song by Linking Park
- "Numb" a Nottingham band from Britpop era in late 90s.
- "Comfortably Numb", a 1979 song by Pink Floyd
- Num (disambiguation)
- Number (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Numb"
- All pages with titles containing "Numb"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Numb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.