From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Number three)
|Look up number three in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Number Three may refer to:
- No. 3, a 1997 South Korean gangster comedy film
- Nº3 (album), the third record from Los Angeles band Dot Hacker
- Number Three (Battlestar Galactica), a character from the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica television series
- 3 (number), a number, numeral, and glyph
- A character from the television series The Prisoner
- Numbuh Three, a character from Codename: Kids Next Door
- a character from Short Circuit
- Dale Earnhart's race car, #3
- Number Three (single), a 2012 single by My Chemical Romance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Number Three.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.