(Redirected from Numerous)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up many in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Many may refer to:
- A quantifier that can be used with count nouns - often preceded by "as" or "too" or "so" or "that"; amounting to a large but indefinite number; "many temptations"; "a good many"; "many directions"; more than a few, more than several
- Place names
- Many, Moselle, a commune of the Moselle department in France
- Mány, a village in Hungary
- Many, Louisiana, a town in the United States
- Many, Masovian Voivodeship, east-central Poland
- Moshe Many, Israeli urologist; President of Tel Aviv University, and President of Ashkelon Academic College.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Many.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.