Numina Application Framework
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Developer(s)||Numina Solutions LLC|
|Stable release||3.0 / January 1, 2011|
|Operating system||Windows Server|
|Type||Enterprise infrastructure software, Single Sign-On System|
Among the many, features of the Numina Application Framework include :
- Authentication to LDAP, OpenID, and a local database.
- A SAML and OpenID Identity Provider
- Application, Authorization, and Access Control management
- Domain, Group, and User management
- Brute force prevention
- Password complexity, expiration, history, and strength meters
- Dashboard for accessing applications
There are three main components of the Numina Application Framework:
- Front-End Application, for web authentications and system management.
- WCF Service, which provides information to the front-end application as well as applications utilizing the Application framework.
- Developer Tools, which provide wrappers for the WCF Service and other tools to build client applications.
- Single sign-on
- Application framework
- Service-oriented architecture
- Enterprise software
- Identity management
- List of single sign-on implementations