A nun is a member of a religious community of women.
Nun, Nuns or NUN may also refer to:
- Nun, a biblical figure
- Nun, the letter for /n/ in Semitic alphabets
- Nun pigeon
- Nun River, Nigeria
- Nun, another word for the Egyptian god Nu
- Nun, a mountain of the Nun Kun massif in Kashmir, India
- Nun, the fish Oxynoemacheilus galilaeus
- NUN, IATA code for Saufley Field airport, Pensacola, Florida, U.S.
- NUN, National Rail station code for Nuneaton railway station, UK
- The Nuns, a U.S. punk band
- Nun, a Latin abbreviation for the nundinae market days
- The Flying Nuns, early stage name for professional wrestling tag-team The Headbangers
- The Nun (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.