Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti
A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||Art & Design Academy|
|Campus||via Darwin 20|
The Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti, "New Academy of Fine Arts", also known as NABA, is a privately run university in Milan, Lombardy, Italy. It has approximately 3000 students, some of whom are from abroad; it participates in the Erasmus Programme.
NABA was founded in Milan in 1980.
Accreditation and International Programs
NABA is listed by the Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca, the Italian ministry of education, as a "legally recognized academy" in the AFAM classification of schools of music, art and dance that are considered equivalent to a traditional university.
Ranked as the top 50 design school by domus magazine in 2014 "http://digitaledition.domusweb.it/domus/books/131201domus/#/1/"
- Benemerenze Civiche (elenco aggiornato all'anno 2011) (in Italian). Accessed May 2013.
- "Planetary-Collegium". Archived from the original on 2014-09-06. Retrieved 2012-05-07.
- Storia. Bastogi Spa. (in Italian) "History". Accessed May 2013.
- Le scuole gioiello del design vendute a un colosso americano La Repubblica, 13 January 2010. (in Italian) "Precious schools of design sold to an American colossus". Accessed May 2013.
- AFAM, Alta Formazione Artistica, Musicale e Coreutica: Accademie di belle arti legalmente riconosciute. Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca. (in Italian). "Legally recognized academies of fine arts". Accessed May 2013.