From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nur or NUR may refer to:
- An-Nur, one of the names of god in Islam, meaning "The Light".
- Nūr (Islam), a concept, literally meaning "light"
- An-Nur (The Light), 64 ayat, the 24th surah of the Qur'an
- Risale-i Nur Collection, a collection of works by Islamic scholar Said Nursî
- Nur, Iran (disambiguation)
- Nur, Poland
- Nur County, in Iran
- Nur Mountains "Mountains of Holy Light", a mountain range in Turkey
- NUR Reactor, a research reactor in Algiers
- Nur University (Bolivia)
- National University of Rwanda
- Nuristan Province, Afghanistan
- Nur (biology), a family of transcription factors
- National Union of Railwaymen
- Nur (Rawalpindi) railway station a railway station in Pakistan
- Nur railway station a railway station in Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.