Jump to navigation Jump to search
Narenjestan Hotel area, Nur.
Location of Nur and Nur county in Mazandaran
|• Total||26,947 |
|Time zone||UTC+3:30 (IRST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+4:30 (IRDT)|
At the 2006 census, its population was 21,806, in 6,164 families.
- Noureddin Kianouri (1915-1999), politician and revolutionary
- Dr. Abdollah Behzadi (1918-1976), politician, poet, writer and physician
- Nur, Iran can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "-3086399" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (Excel) on 2011-11-11.
- Cole, Juan (1989). "Baha'-allah". Encyclopædia Iranica.
- "Nur, Iran", Falling Rain Genomics, Inc.
|This Nur County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|