|Born||August 16, 1992|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in) (2012)|
|Weight||67 kg (148 lb) (2012)|
|Event(s)||Welterweight (67 kg)|
|Club||Ankara İller Bankası|
|Coached by||Cüneyt Gülçek|
Nur Tatar Askari (born August 16, 1992 in Van, Turkey) is a world and European champion Turkish female taekwondo practitioner competing in the feather, light and welterweight divisions. She is of Kurdish descent.
She was a member of the TSE Sports Club in Ankara before she transferred to Ankara İller Bankası. She is coached by Cüneyt Gülçek.
Nur Tatar won her first medal at the age of 15. She won twice the European Junior Taekwondo Championships, and reached to gold medals in A-class tournaments in Europe. She won the silver medal at the 2010 European Taekwondo Championships held in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
She qualified for the 2012 Summer Olympics where she won the silver medal at 67 kg. At the 2013 Mediterranean Games in Mersin, Turkey she became gold medalist. She qualified again for olympics at 2016
She got married in 2017 to a former member of Iranian national taekwondo team Mehran Askari.
|Extra European Championships||Bari||G-4||3rd|
|Grand Slam - Qualification||Wuxi||G-4||2nd|
|WT Presidents Cup - Europe||Athen||G-1||3rd|
|2016||Olympic Games||Rio de Janeiro||G-20||3rd|
|European Clubs Championships||Antalya||G-1||1st|
|WT Presidents Cup - Europe||Bonn||G-1||3rd|
|Grand Prix||Mexico City||G-8||2nd|
|European Clubs Championships||Antalya||G-1||3rd|
|Olympic Games qualification Europe||Kazan||G-4||1st|
|2010||European Championships||St. Petersburg||G-4||2nd|
|European U-21 Championships||Kharkov||G-4||1st|
|2009||European U-21 Championships||Vigo||G-4||1st|
|European Junior Championships||Trelleborg||G-4||1st|
|2007||European Junior Championships||Baku||G-1||3rd|
- ^ "Tatar, Nur". Taekwondo Data. Retrieved 2012-04-07.
- ^ "Kürt'üm, ay yıldızlı bayrağı gururla taşıyorum". Sporaktif.com.tr (in Turkish). 21 August 2012. Archived from the original on 5 March 2014. Retrieved 9 August 2013.
- ^ a b "Nur Tatar". Herbalife Sports. Archived from the original on 2012-03-23. Retrieved 2012-04-07.
- ^ Güli Adnan (2009-11-13). "Vali Karaloğlu, Nur Tatar'ı altınla ödüllendirdi". Yeni Şafak (in Turkish). Retrieved 2012-04-07.
- ^ "European Taekwondo Union". Archived from the original on 2011-11-19.
- ^ "Türk Sporcular 2012 Londra Olimpiyatklarında-Tekvando-Nur Tatar" (in Turkish). GSB. Archived from the original on 2012-08-02. Retrieved 2012-07-07.
- ^ "Women's -67kg - Olympic Taekwondo". London2012.com. Archived from the original on 2012-07-21. Retrieved 2012-08-11.
- ^ "Nur Tatar'dan altın madalya". CNN Türk (in Turkish). 2013-06-22. Archived from the original on 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2013-06-23.
- ^ "Nur Tatar, Mehran Askari ile evlendi! | Spor Haberleri". www.haberturk.com. Archived from the original on 2017-03-13.
- Nur Tatar at TaekwondoData.com
- Nur Tatar at Olympics.com
- Nur Tatar at Olympedia
- 1992 births
- Sportspeople from Van, Turkey
- Turkish female taekwondo practitioners
- Living people
- Turkish female martial artists
- Olympic taekwondo practitioners of Turkey
- Taekwondo practitioners at the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Olympic silver medalists for Turkey
- Olympic medalists in taekwondo
- Medalists at the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Turkish sportspeople
- European Games bronze medalists for Turkey
- European Games medalists in taekwondo
- Taekwondo practitioners at the 2015 European Games
- Taekwondo practitioners at the 2016 Summer Olympics
- Olympic bronze medalists for Turkey
- Mediterranean Games gold medalists for Turkey
- Competitors at the 2013 Mediterranean Games
- Universiade medalists in taekwondo
- Mediterranean Games medalists in taekwondo
- Universiade bronze medalists for Turkey
- European Taekwondo Championships medalists
- World Taekwondo Championships medalists
- Medalists at the 2015 Summer Universiade
- Taekwondo practitioners at the 2020 Summer Olympics
- 21st-century Turkish women