This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
She studied art at the Circulo de Bellas Artes and photography at the Escuela Oficial de Fotografía in Moratalaz, Madrid. Worked at the studios of Francisco Baron making sculptures with different techniques and materials: bronze, electrolysis copper and silver, fibreglass, plaster, welding, moulding and other techniques. During her years in Madrid, she had a number of solo and collective art expositions and followed a lot of dance courses.
She studied during for years at the Nederlandse Omroep Stichting (NOS, Netherlands Broadcasting Authority) and at MTNL (Multicultural Television Amsterdam, Teaching Department), techniques for TV: screenplay, direction, camera, sound and electronic video editing. In 1987 finiched her studies with the direction of the drama production "The secret meeting", (De geheime afspraak), with participated at the International Contest for Film Studies, organized by Cilect at Czechoslovakia. Attended for another three years Amsterdam College of the Arts; Netherlands Film and Television Academy. Studied screenwriting, drama direction and film editing for movie and TV productions. Also followed several colleges with Roman Polanski. During a period of seven years worked in a lot of TV productions as producer, screenwriter, director and editor.
Since 1993 she has dedicated most of her time to painting and that culminated in a series of solo and collective Art Expositions.
- 2002 - July - graduated in Web Design at the Graphic Design School in Amsterdam (Grafish Lyceum Amsterdam).
- Worked with the collaboration of the composer Juan Maria Solare on the making of an audiovisual project. As result, in July 2004, an Exhibition of Animated Dance Movies, for The Dance Centre School of Performing Arts in Bangkok, Thailand; for The Annual Charity Performance, organized by The Friends of the Arts.
- 2004 - Participated with the Animated Movies: "Estrofa Gregoriana", "Ritual Chamanico" and "Leda and the Swan" in the International Animation Contest at the Theatre San Carlo in Modena, Italy.
- 2004 - Member of the International Society for the Interdisciplinary Study of Symmetry ISIS.
- 2004 - Participated with F. Ruiz: Department of Didactics of Mathematics, University of Granada at the Sixth Interdisciplinary Symmetry Congress and Exhibition at Tihany, Hungary, "From Mathematics to Art": An example of collaboration between a mathematician and an artist. Presented a selection of interactive and non interactive animated movies on Mathematics and art, Topic: Numerical Patterns by means of Algebra .
- 2004 - Art Exhibition. Galéria IX at Budapest, Hungary. Topic: Visual Mathematics:Symmetry
- 2004 - Member of the International Dance Council, CID-Unesco
- 2004 - Exhibition of animated movies and screen printing art. Topic: "Dance Expressions" at the 18th World Congress on Dance Research, organized by CID-Unesco at Argos, Greece
- 2007–Presentation of Math-Art Movieanimations at Stichting Ars et Mathesis , Lectoraat Kunst en Reflectie van ArtEZ hogeschool voor de kunsten and Studium Generale dAcapo-ArtEZ Auditorium ArtEZ, Arnhem. The Netherlands.
- 2007 - 7th Interdisciplinary Symmetry Congress and Exhibition of ISIS-Symmetry. Faculty of Architecture, Design and Urbanism. University of Buenos Aires.FORM & SYMMETRY: ART and SCIENCE. The main feature of the congress and exhibition is the dialogue among scientific disciplines and fields of art, with an emphasis on form and symmetry (proportion, balance, invariance, repetition, rhythm, harmony, etc.
- 2009 - Pécs-Ars GEometrica 2009. International Convention and work-shop Interactions and Border Crossings in Art and Science. Pécs City, Hungary. The aim of the program, is to draw the attention of a wide circle to the results of inter- actions between representatives of the arts and the sciences and to present the varied opportunities for applying mutual thought.
- 2009 - Symmetry Festival, Graphical Exhibition Fény Galeria, Budapest.
- 2010 - Joint Mathematics Meetings and Exhibition of Mathematical Art of the Mathematical Association of America (MAA) and The American Mathematical Society (AMS),San Francisco, USA.
- Issue:2007/2-4 Symmetry: Art and Science. The Journal of the International Society for the Interdisciplinary Study of Symmetry.
- Issue:2004/1-4 Symmetry: Art and Science. The Journal of the International Society for the Interdisciplinary Study of Symmetry