Nursing in Hong Kong
Jump to navigation Jump to search
All nursing programmes in Hong Kong have to approved by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong.
The approved nursing educational institutions are listed below.
- University of Hong Kong
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Open University of Hong Kong
Approved Post-secondary Colleges
- Tuen Mun Hospital
- Queen Mary Hospital
- Kowloon Hospital
- Tung Wah Hospital
- United Christian Hospital
- Grantham Hospital
- Pamela Youde Nethersole Eastern Hospital
- Ruttonjee Hospital
- Caritas Medical Centre
- Castle Peak Hospital
- Hong Kong Sanatorium & Hospital
- St. Teresa's Hospital (Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Baptist Hospital
- Union Hospital (Hong Kong)
- "Mission Statement". The Nursing Council of Hong Kong. Retrieved 7 March 2018.
- "Pre-service Nursing Programmes accredited by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong" (PDF). The Nursing Council of Hong Kong. Retrieved 7 March 2018.