||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Occupation||Columnist, journalist and anchor|
|Known for||Bolta Pakistan|
Nusrat Javed (Urdu: نصرت جاوید), is a Pakistani columnist, journalist and news anchor. Javed began his television career with his program Bolta Pakistan on AAJ TV. He and his co-host, Mushtaq Minhas, then moved to Dunya TV to host the talk show Dunya Mere Agay, which followed the same format as Bolta Pakistan, but later came back to AAJ TV to resume Bolta Pakistan. During the course of his career, he has written for all the leading newspapers of the country.
Javed used to co-hosts the show Bolta Pakistan on AAJ TV with Mushtaq Minhas. He also writes columns in Urdu for an Urdu daily newspaper Nawa-i-Waqt in Pakistan. On January 22, 2015, Nusrat Javed joined BOL News as Executive Vice President & Senior Anchorperson. He is currently doing show on current affairs Bol Bol Pakistan on Dawn news hosted by Gulmeenay Sethi. Javed was the first Pakistani reporter to cover Indian elections in 1984 and since then, he has covered all elections held in Pakistan as well as India. He also has extensive experience in coverage of the conflict zones, including Iraq, Lebanon and Afghanistan.
He has worked in the following shows:
- Bolta Pakistan
- Dunya Mere Agey
- He is currently doing talk show Bol Bol Pakistan on dawn news hosted by Gulmeenay Sethi
- "Profile: Nusrat Javed". Awaz Today. Retrieved November 13, 2011.
- "Nusrat Javed Biography"., Retrieved 14 March 2016
- "Nusrat Javed Biography".
- "Nusrat Javed - The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune (Column archive). Retrieved 14 March 2016.
- "Nusrat Javed joined Bol News".
- "Nusrat Javed first Pakistani Reporter".
|This article about a Pakistani journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|