From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nussdorf)
Nußdorf or Nussdorf may refer to:
- in Poland
- German name of Orzechówko, Olecko County
- in Germany
- in Austria
- in the Czech Republic
- German mame of Dolné Orešany
- Orzechów (disambiguation) (Polish toponyms), Orekhov (disambiguation)
- Orzechowo (disambiguation) (Polish toponyms), Orekhovo (disambiguation)
- Orzechówko (disambiguation) (Polish toponyms)
- Orešany (disambiguation) (Czech and Slovak toponyms)
- Diós (Hungarian toponyms)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.