|Headquarters||Los Gatos, California, United States|
Nusym Technology, Inc. is a company that produces intelligent verification software products, also known as intelligent testbench products, which are a form of functional verification that targets and maximizes test coverage of a logic design by automatically adapting the verification testbenches to changes in register transfer level code.
The company was founded in 2004 by Chris Wilson, Ken Imboden and Dave Gold. The company has offices in California and Bangalore.
Acquired by Synopsys on June 28, 2010.
- Venktesh Shukla, president and chief executive officer
- Chris Wilson, CTO and founder
- Nafees Qureshy, VP of engineering
- Raghu Srigiriraju, VP of India operations
- "Electronic Engineering Times | Connecting the Global Electronics Community". EE Times. Retrieved 2018-07-28.
- [dead link]