Nutaku's 2018 logo, neutral colored.
|Industry||Adult, Video Games|
|Headquarters||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
Nutaku is an adult gaming platform with primarily hentai games. Located in Canada, Nutaku offers games with mature content. The platform focuses on browser, downloadable and mobile games, offering microtransactions and purchasable options. As of early 2020, Nutaku had 50 million registered users. Nutaku offers a large pool of 450+ free-to-play and paid titles of various genres, including action-adventure, massively multiplayer online game, real-time strategy, tower defense, dating sim, clicker, collectible card game, puzzle, turn-based strategy (TBS), strategy, visual novels, kinetic novels, and virtual reality.
In January 2015, the platform was launched with four Japanese games that were translated for an English-speaking audience. Although they began with the release of card battle RPG “Lord of Valkyrie,” Nutaku has rapidly expanded its selection to include online games of the card-battle, adventure, city building, and sim genres. It is particularly noted for its broad selection of translated Japanese erotic games.
In July 2016, Nutaku announced their partnership with Kimochi, a downloadable game client focused on the digital distribution of adult games from around the world. In early 2017, Nutaku released Android compatible version of some of their more popular games.
In June 2018, Nutaku held the “Hentai is Art” art exhibit popup event in SoHo, New York. According to The Worley Gig, "At the Hentai is Art pop up event, visitors were able to immerse themselves in the world of Hentai art with a range of styles and mediums to get turned on to. The ways in which Hentai is breaking into the mainstream — and helping to break down barriers — were showcased throughout the exhibit with virtual reality experiences, historically-inspired Hentai works, graffiti art, and a unique “toy” showcase."
In 2019, Nutaku announced a $5 million investment in LGBTQ+ games. Nutaku first launched its LGBTQ+ games section in December of 2018 with the addition of Men Bang and Gay Harem. They also released a "Boob Console", a "Hentai Hot Sauce" and a gaming chair.
in 2020, Nutaku launched the website celebratehentai.com, an initiative to "put together a platform to showcase hentai, the many shapes and forms it comes in, and shed light on the wonders it has to offer".
In early 2021, Nutaku launched the #nowinutaku campaign  a "series of safe-for-work advertisements that will reinforce the website’s position as a inclusive adult entertainment brand".
- "Nutaku Portal - EN Versions of Great Online Games Incoming".
- "Prolific Hentai Publisher Nutaku Hits Over 50 Million Users". TheGamer. May 20, 2020. Retrieved February 4, 2021.
- AVN, John Roland. "Nutaku.net Redesign Enters Open Beta Worldwide AVN". AVN. Retrieved February 4, 2021.
- "Turn-Based JRPG Kanpani Girls Now Available In English".
- "Clash of Clans Meets Hentai RPG in Nutaku's 'Girls Kingdom'".
- "Adult Version of Everlasting Summer Shows up on Nutaku".
- Hernandez, Patricia. "The People Who Translate Japanese Sex Games For Millions of Horny Fans". Kotaku. Retrieved April 5, 2017.
- "Adult Version of Everlasting Summer Shows Up on Nutaku". LewdGamer. August 11, 2015.
- "Nutaku Launches New All-Ages Gaming Portal Featuring Kanpani Girls".
- "An adult entertainment website is about to insert $2 million into sex games".
- "Nutaku Is Building the Steam of Hentai Sex Games".
- "There's a Crowdfunding Site Exclusively for 18+ Games".
- "Nutaku launches Kimochi Red Light to crowdfund adult games".
- "Nutaku Adult Gaming Platform Hosts Hentai Is Art Press Event!". The Worley Gig. July 10, 2018. Retrieved February 4, 2021.
- Macgregor, Jody (June 30, 2019). "Nutaku announce $5 million investment in LGBTQ+ games". PC Gamer. Retrieved February 4, 2021.
- "Nutaku boob-shaped console launches and it's already sold out". GameRevolution. February 1, 2019. Retrieved February 4, 2021.
- Kirkl, Justin (May 9, 2019). "This Hentai Hot Sauce Was Invented as an Aphrodisiac". Esquire. Retrieved February 4, 2021.
- "Nutaku confirms gaming chairs are for wankers". PCGamesN. Retrieved February 4, 2021.
- XBIZ. "Nutaku Announces 'Celebrate Hentai' Promo Event". XBIZ. Retrieved February 4, 2021.
- "Welcome to the club!". Hentai Celebration. Retrieved February 4, 2021.
- "Nutaku Launches 'NOW I NUTAKU' Campaign". oprainfall. February 10, 2021. Retrieved February 10, 2021.