|Location||Nuuk (Godthåb), Sermersooq, Greenland|
|Owner||Government of Nuuk|
|Operator||Greenland Football Union|
|Field size||101 x 70 meters|
|Greenland national football team |
The stadium can also be used as an entertainment venue. On November 2, 2007, Scottish rock band Nazareth, of Love Hurts fame, performed at the venue, and on April 1, 2011, the venue was visited by Suzi Quatro.
- "World Stadiums entry". Archived from the original on 2011-06-05.
- "Kunstgræsbanen klar til indvielse" (in Danish). Sermitsiaq. Retrieved 10 July 2016.
- Petersen, Lars. "Nuuk stadion, 2016". NBU. Retrieved 13 July 2016.
- "FIFA Quality Concept for Football Turf" (PDF). FIFA. Retrieved 13 July 2016.
- "Nazareth's Concert Listing". Retrieved 2014-10-13.
- "Schedule for Inussivik Stadium". Archived from the original on 2012-03-21. Retrieved 2011-03-30.
Media related to Nuuk Stadium at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a building or structure in Greenland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to sports in Greenland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|