From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nuussuaq may refer to the following areas in Greenland, from north to south:
- Nuussuaq Peninsula (Upernavik Archipelago), a peninsula in the northern part of the Upernavik Archipelago
- Nuussuaq, a settlement in the Upernavik Archipelago, located on the above peninsula
- Nuussuaq Peninsula, a large peninsula separating Disko Bay from Uummannaq Fjord
- Nuussuaq (district), a district of Nuuk, the capital of Greenland
- Nuussuaq, a mountain in Queen Louise Island, off the southeastern coast of Greenland
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.