Nuvell Financial Services
|Headquarters||Little Rock, Arkansas|
|Parent||GMAC (now Ally Financial)|
Nuvell Financial Services was a subsidiary of GMAC (now Ally Financial) that originated subprime auto loans. In March 2009, the company was shut down by its parent.
In February 2000, the company began buying contracts originated by dealers affiliated with National Auto Finance Co., as long as they met Nuvell's standards.
In March 2009, the company was shut down by its parent.
- KRANZ, RICK (April 24, 2000). "Nuvell at a glance". Automotive News.
- "EXEC SEES STRONG GROWTH FOR GMAC SUBPRIME UNIT". Automotive News. October 26, 1998.
- Krebs, Michelle (August 7, 1997). "GMAC Buys Arkansas Subprime Lender". American Banker.
- Henry, Jim (April 24, 2000). "GMAC's subprime unit heads uptown". Automotive News.
- Harris, Donna (January 7, 2009). "GMAC to shut down subprime subsidiary". Automotive News.