Nyac Airport (IATA: ZNC, FAA LID: ZNC) is a private airport located two miles (3 km) southwest of the central business district of Nyac, in the Bethel Census Area of the U.S. state of Alaska.
Nyac is located in the Kilbuck Mountains of southwestern Alaska, approximately 60 miles east of Bethel. Access during the summer months is by chartered flights from Bethel or Aniak.
Nyac Airport has two runways:
- Runway 5/23: 3,650 x 100 ft. (1,113 x 30 m), Surface: Gravel
- Runway 5/23: 2,600 x 70 ft
- ^ FAA Airport Master Record for ZNC (Form 5010 PDF), retrieved 2007-03-15
- ^ "The Nyac Mining District" (PDF). (1.57 MiB) from web site of Calista Corp.
- Resources for this airport: