Nye County School District
|Nye County School District|
|Tonopah, Nevada (HQ)|
|Superintendent||Dale A. Norton|
|NCES District ID||3200360|
|Students and staff|
Nye County School District provides public education for all grades in Nye County, Nevada, as well as 6th through 12th grade education for students living in Esmeralda County, due to its school district having no high school. The headquarters of the district are in Tonopah. The district serves 17 schools. The school district also serves 5,933 students with over 322 Administrators & Faculty Members. The N.C.S.D. Motto is Every Child A Success.
At 18,198.597 sq. mi., Nye County School District is the largest school district in the contiguous 48 states by area, and the 15th largest in the United States, preceded entirely by the school districts of Alaska.
- Amargosa Valley School
- Beatty Elementary/Middle School
- Duckwater School
- Floyd Elementary
- Gabbs School
- Hafen Elementary
- J.G. Johnson Elementary School
- Manse Elementary
- Round Mountain Elementary
- Tonopah Elementary/Middle School
- Rosemary Clarke Middle School
- Round Mountain Junior/Senior High
- Beatty High School
- Pahrump Valley High School
- Tonopah High School
- Adult Education
- Pathways Innovative Education
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Nye County School District". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Nye County Schools". Retrieved 17 December 2013.
|This Nevada school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|