From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nyika is a Swahili word meaning "bush" or "hinterland" (of the East African coast). More specifically, it can refer to:
- Axiocerses nyika, a butterfly in the Lycaenidae family
- Lepidochrysops nyika, a butterfly in the Lycaenidae family
- Mijikenda peoples, nine ethnic groups in coastal Kenya (also: Wanyika)
- Nyika language, a Bantu language of Tanzania and Zambia
- Nyika National Park, Malawi
- Nyika National Park, Zambia
- Nyika Plateau, Malawi and Zambia
- Nyiri Desert, Kenya
- Sabaki languages, Bantu languages of the Central East African coast
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nyika.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.