From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nymphaion (Greek: Νυμφαῖον or Νύμφαιον) can refer to:
- Nymphaeum, a type of monument in Antiquity
- Nymphaeum, the name of Aristotle's Macedonian school at Mieza
- Nymphaeum (Illyria), an ancient Greek colony in Illyria
- Nymphaion (Crimea), an ancient Greek colony in the Crimea
- Nymphaion (Ionia), an ancient Greek colony in western Anatolia
- Nymphaion (Cave), A cave where worshipers of Pan went.
- Nymfaio, a village in Florina regional unit, Greece
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nymphaion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.