Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nyquist may refer to:
- Nyquist (surname)
- Nyquist (horse), winner of the 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Nyquist (programming language), computer programming language for sound synthesis and music composition
- Johnson–Nyquist noise, thermal noise
- Nyquist stability criterion, in control theory
- Nyquist plot, signal processing and electronic feedback
- Nyquist–Shannon sampling theorem, fundamental result in the field of information theory
- 6625 Nyquist, a main-belt asteroid
- Nyquist filter, a filter used in television systems
- Nyqvist (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nyquist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.