Nyquist may refer to:
- Nyquist (surname)
- Nyquist (horse), winner of the 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Nyquist (programming language), computer programming language for sound synthesis and music composition
- Johnson–Nyquist noise, thermal noise
- Nyquist stability criterion, in control theory
- Nyquist plot, signal processing and electronic feedback
- Nyquist–Shannon sampling theorem, fundamental result in the field of information theory
- 6625 Nyquist (1981 EX41), a Main-belt Asteroid discovered in 1981, named after Laurence E. Nyquist
- Nyquist filter, a filter used in television systems
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nyquist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.