|Naamloze vennootschap (a Dutch public company structure)|
|Traded as||Euronext: NYR|
|Headquarters||Zurich, Switzerland (corporate), Balen, Belgium (operational)|
|Hilmar Rode (CEO), Martyn Konig (Chairman) |
|Products||Smelting and alloying of zinc and lead; sulphuric acid production; gold, silver and copper (as by-products)|
|Revenue||€2,700 million (2016)|
Number of employees
|4,300 (Feb 2017)|
Nyrstar N.V is a global multi-metals business, with a market leading position in zinc and lead and growing positions in other base and precious metals, such as copper, gold and silver. Nyrstar has mining and smelting operations located in Europe, the Americas and Australia. Nyrstar was created in 2007 by combining the zinc smelting and alloying operations of Zinifex (an Australian mining company, now merged with Oxiana Limited to form OZ Minerals) and Umicore (a Belgian materials technology company). It is incorporated in Belgium and has its corporate office in Switzerland. Nyrstar is listed on Euronext Brussels.
- http://www.nyrstar.com/investors/en/news/Pages/2064740.aspx. Missing or empty
- "Bel20 zet vlak parcours voort" (in Dutch). standaard.be.
- "Annual Report 2011". Nyrstar. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- "AR2015 News Release".
- Nyrstar history on the Nystar website
- "Bloomberg Business - Nyrstar Nv (NYR:EN Brussels) - Company Description". Bloomberg.
- "24hGold - Nyrstar: Formal launch of mining asset sale process". GlobeNewswire. 7 January 2016.
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|