From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nzinga may refer to:
- Nzinga of Ndongo and Matamba (c. 1583–1663), Central African warrior queen
- João I of Kongo, also known as Nzinga a Nkuwu or Nkuwu Nzinga
- Afonso I of Kongo (c. 1456–1542 or 1543), also known as Mvemba a Nzinga or Nzinga Mbemba
- Nzinga Blake (born 1981), American/Sierra Leonean actress
- Christian Nzinga (born 1985), French-born Angolan footballer currently playing for Floridians FC in Florida
- Daniel Ntongi-Nzinga (born 1946), peace activist and Christian leader in Angola
- Héritier Luvumbu Nzinga (born 1994), Congolese footballer
- Nzinga, Nyanga, Gabon, in Nyanga Province
- Nzinga, Ogooué-Ivindo, Gabon, in the province of Ogooué-Ivindo
- Nzinga, Central African Republic, a port in the Central African Republic
- Nzinga Tchi, in Nyanga Province, Gabon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nzinga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.