Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nzinga may refer to:
- Nzinga of Ndongo and Matamba (c. 1583–1663), Central African warrior queen
- João I of Kongo, also known as Nzinga a Nkuwu or Nkuwu Nzinga
- Afonso I of Kongo (c. 1456–1542 or 1543), also known as Mvemba a Nzinga or Nzinga Mbemba
- Nzinga Blake (born 1981), American/Sierra Leonean actress
- Christian Nzinga (born 1985), French-born Angolan footballer currently playing for Floridians FC in Florida
- Daniel Ntongi-Nzinga (born 1946), peace activist and Christian leader in Angola
- Héritier Luvumbu Nzinga (born 1994), Congolese footballer
- Nzinga, Nyanga, Gabon, in Nyanga Province
- Nzinga, Ogooué-Ivindo, Gabon, in the province of Ogooué-Ivindo
- Nzinga, Central African Republic, a port in the Central African Republic
- Nzinga Tchi, in Nyanga Province, Gabon
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nzinga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.