From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
O’Higgins may refer to:
- O'Higgins Region, Chile
- O'Higgins, Chile, commune in the Capitán Prat Province, Aysén Region, Chile
- Villa O'Higgins, the capital of the O'Higgins commune
- Base General Bernardo O'Higgins Riquelme, Antarctica
- O'Higgins Park, Santiago, Chile
- O'Higgins Glacier, a glacier in the Southern Patagonian Ice Field
- O'Higgins (Buenos Aires), a locality in Buenos Aires province, Argentina
- Capitán General Bernardo O'Higgins, a locality in the province of Córdoba, Argentina
- Departamento O'Higgins, Chaco province, Argentina
- O'Higgins F.C., a football club from Rancagua, Chile
- O'Higgins Braden, a defunct football club from Rancagua, Chile, one of the founder members of O'Higgins F.C.
- O'Higgins (frigate), a Chilean frigate commanded by Thomas Cochrane, Lord Cochrane
- Chilean corvette O'Higgins (1866)
- Order of Bernardo O'Higgins, an award issued by Chile awarded to non-Chilean citizens
- 2351 O'Higgins, a minor planet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title O'Higgins.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.