(Redirected from O'Toole (disambiguation))
O'Toole is an Irish surname. It may refer to:
- Peter O'Toole British actor (1932-2013)
- O'Tooles GAC football and hurling club in Dublin
- Ensign O'Toole, a military sitcom starring Dean Jones, which aired on NBC, 1962-1963
- Ensign O'Toole and Me, the title of a semi-autobiographical novel by William Lederer
- Plenty O'Toole, James Bond girl
- Slugger O'Toole, Irish weblog
- St. Laurence O'Toole Pipe Band
- Sneakers O'Toole Family Guy Character (Boys Do Cry)
- Timmy O'Toole Bart's fictional character who fell down a well in an episode of the Simpsons
- USS O'Toole, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title O'Toole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.