From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||413.602 g·mol−1|
|3D model (JSmol)|
O-1125 (3-(1,1-dimethylhexyl-6-dimethylcarboxamide)-Δ8-tetrahydrocannabinol) is a research chemical which is a cannabinoid derivative. It has analgesic effects and is used in scientific research. It is a potent CB1 full agonist with a Ki of 1.16 nM.
- ^ Griffin G, Wray EJ, Martin BR, Abood ME (1999). "Cannabinoid agonists and antagonists discriminated by receptor binding in rat cerebellum". British Journal of Pharmacology. 128 (3): 684–688. doi:10.1038/sj.bjp.0702806. PMC 1571656. PMID 10516649.
This cannabinoid related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=O-1125&oldid=1082425308"
- Articles with short description
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Chemical articles without CAS registry number
- Articles without EBI source
- Chemical pages without DrugBank identifier
- Articles without KEGG source
- Articles without UNII source
- Drugs missing an ATC code
- Drugs with no legal status
- All stub articles