|Birth name||Jason Hershey|
|Born||1978 (age 42–43)|
|Genres||Pacific reggae, dancehall, hip hop|
Jason Hershey (born 1978 in Spokane, Washington), better known as O-Shen, is a reggae musician, raised in Papua New Guinea. O-Shen resides in Hawai'i but still goes to PNG. He raps and sings most of his songs in Tok Pisin.
O-Shen although born in Spokane, Washington was raised on the island of Papua New Guinea from a very young age.
He has had collaborations with Jamaican artists like Elephant Man, Third World, Black and Uhuru. His single, Throw Away the Gun, from his album, Rascal in Paradise, was featured in the 2004 film, 50 First Dates.
|Iron Youth||Cinnamon Red Records||January 1, 2000|
|Rascal in Paradise||Hobo House on the Hill Records||2002|
|Kanaka Pasifika||CHM Supersound||September, 2003|
|Rising Son||Sharpnote Records||January 26, 2005|
|Best of O-Shen||Tokuma Records||2006|
|1 Rebel||Sharpnote Records||July 4, 2007|
|Salt Water Messenger (Part 1)||2010|
|Saltwater Messenger||Sharpnote Records||February 16, 2011|
|Storm - EP||Rumble Rock Recordz||2012|
|In Ex-Isle||Allstar Records||April 21, 2013|
|Pacific Storm||Push Broom Productions Inc.||August 20, 2013|
|"Free Island People"||Island Warriors||2000|
|"She Looks Good" (with Ho'onu'a)||Take You to the Jam||2003|
|Why You Leaving||2012|
|I'll Never Bow||2012|
|I Am Who I Am. Feat Akay47||2012|
|I Am Who I Am (Remix) feat Prote-J||2012|
|Hated By You||2012|
|I Like You||2012|
|Time Is Now||2014|
|Em I Pasin||2014|
|Mi Save Pes||2015|
|Let Me Out||2015|
|Now and Then||2016|
|Island of Love||2016|
|Lovin’ Lovin’ You||2019|
|True True Friend||2019|
|You Know I Never||2020|
|No More Waterfalls||2020|
|Say No More||2021|
|Look at You Survivin’||2021|
- "With new CD, O-shen takes on the larger world | Hawaii's Newspaper". The Honolulu Advertiser. August 3, 2007. Retrieved October 15, 2012.
- Okole, Henry; Kantha, Solomon. "O-Shen – Pacific's rising son". Retrieved April 26, 2015.
- Paiva, Derek (February 7, 2006). "O-Shen goes back to his roots on new album". Retrieved April 26, 2015.
- "Saltwater Messenger". cdbaby.com. 2011. Retrieved April 26, 2015.
- "'50 First Dates' the best romantic movie I have seen ever". Joe. December 27, 2009. Retrieved April 26, 2015.
- "2001 Na Hoku Hanohano Awards – 24th Annual Hoku Awards". Hawaiianmusichistory.com. May 29, 2001. Retrieved October 15, 2012.