O. P. Jindal Global University
|O. P. Jindal Global University|
|ओ. पी. जिंदल ग्लोबल विश्वविद्यालय|
Logo of JGU
|Motto||A private university promoting public service|
|Vice-Chancellor||C. Raj Kumar|
|Registrar||Y. S. R. Murthy|
|Location||Sonipat, Haryana, India
|Colors||Blue and White|
|Affiliations||University Grants Commission|
O. P. Jindal Global University is a non-profit global university established by the Haryana Private Universities (Second Amendment) Act, 2009. JGU is established in memory of the O.P. Jindal. The university is located in Sonipat district of Haryana, India.
The university consists of five colleges:
- Jindal Global Law School
- Jindal School of International Affairs
- Jindal Global Business School
- Jindal school of Government and Public Policy
- Jindal School of Liberal Arts and Humanities
The university has collaborations with the following universities and colleges worldwide:
United States of America
- Yale University
- University of Michigan
- Indiana University Bloomington
- Harvard University
- Cornell University
- Brown University
- University of Baltimore
- Temple University
- Texas A&M University
- University of Texas at Dallas
- Texas A&M University–Commerce
- University of Arizona College of Law
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Davis School of Law
- Montgomery College, Maryland
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
- International University College of Turin
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Australian National University
- Griffith University
- United Nations University
- Tokiwa University
- National Tsing Hua University
- City University of Hong Kong
- Renmin University of China
- Universidade São Tomas de, Mozambique
India Public Policy Report
Jindal School of Government and Public Policy (JSGP), O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU), which offers India's first Master's programme in public policy has brought out the India Public Policy Report 2014 (IPPR). It is a first of its kind report that seeks to create an independent platform for bringing together the state-of-the-art policy research and analysis on issues of policy relevance to India.
The IPPR has been authored by Rajeev Malhotra, Professor at JSGP. He is a development economist with over two decades of experience of working on development policy issues, at national and international levels.
Faculty Directory include C.Raj Kumar, C.Gopinath, Sreeram Sundar Chaulia, R.Sudarshan, India's famous public intellectual and social scientist Shiv Visvanathan and Many More.
- "Leading International Collaborations of O.P. Jindal Global University". JGU. Retrieved 24 June 2012.
- "News / National : "Obama visit may explore perplexing issues"". The Hindu. 2010-10-31. Retrieved 2012-07-03.
- "News Review". Financialexpress.com. 2010-04-19. Retrieved 2012-07-03.
- "E&Y-FICCI Report recognises JGLS as a ‘Premium Higher Education Institute’". Barandbench.com. Retrieved 2012-07-03.
- "International Collaborations". Retrieved 22 January 2014.