Jump to navigation Jump to search
OAD or Oad may refer to:
- Object-oriented analysis and design, a software engineering approach
- Auditory processing disorder or obscure auditory dysfunction (OAD), an auditory condition
- Open Access Directory, founded by Peter Suber and Robin Peek
- Ordo Augustiniensium Discalceatorum, the Discalced Augustinians, Catholic religious order
- Original Animation DVD, alternative term to original video animation used for anime series released first onto DVD
- Original Acquisition Disk, in digital forensics
- New Oxford American Dictionary
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OAD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.