Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up oaf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OAF may refer to:
- Associação Académica de Coimbra – O.A.F., a professional football team in Coimbra, Portugal
- ÖAF, an Austrian car and truck brand
- Oak Flats railway station in New South Wales, station code OAF
- Open Accessibility Framework, a high-level design for handicapped-accessible computer equipment and programs
- Oracle Application Framework, a software framework developed by Oracle Corporation for application development
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OAF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.