Jump to navigation Jump to search
OAM may refer to:
- Oamaru Aerodrome, New Zealand
- Object access method
- Observatorio Astronómico de Mallorca, an observatory in Spain
- U.S. Office of Alternative Medicine, whose duties have been taken over by the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM)
- Official Museums of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- On a Mission (disambiguation)
- Operations, administration and management, mostly in computer networks or computer hardware
- Orbital angular momentum (disambiguation) in physics
- Order of Australia Medal, an Australian national honour
- Ozy and Millie, a furry webcomic
- Office of Air and Marine, a federal law enforcement agency within the U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Oracle Access Manager, a component of software designed by Oracle Corporation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OAM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.