Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up OAS, Oas, or oas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OAS or Oas may refer to:
- O-Acetylserine, an amino-acid involved in cysteine synthesis
- Oas, Albay, a municipality in the Philippines
- OAS1, OAS2, OAS3, the anti-viral enzymes oligoadenylate synthetase and the human genes that encode them
- The Odd Angry Shot, an Australian film
- Office of Aviation Services, an agency of the United States Department of the Interior
- Ohio Auction School, an auction school in Ohio, U.S.
- Old Age Security, a social security payment available to most Canadians aged 65 or older
- Ontario Archaeological Society, an organization promoting archaeology within the Province of Ontario, Canada
- Open-Architecture-System, the main user interface of Wersi musical keyboards
- Option-adjusted spread, the yield-curve spread of a fixed-income security, adjusted for the cost of embedded options
- Open aortic surgery describes a technique whereby an abdominal or retroperitoneal surgical incision is used to visualize and control the aorta for purposes of treatment
- OpenAPI Specification (originally Swagger Specification), a specification for machine-readable interface files for RESTful Web services
- Oracle Application Server, an integrated, standards-based software platform
- Oral allergy syndrome, a food-related allergic reaction in the mouth
- Organisation armée secrète, a French dissident paramilitary organisation during the Algerian War (1954–62), fighting against Algerian independence
- Organization of American States, an international organization of the Americas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OAS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.