|Look up OAS, Oas, or oas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OAS or Oas may refer to:
- O-Acetylserine, an amino-acid involved in cysteine synthesis
- Oas, Albay, a municipality in the Philippines
- OAS1, OAS2, OAS3, the anti-viral enzymes oligoadenylate synthetase and the human genes that encode them
- The Odd Angry Shot, an Australian film
- Office of Aviation Services, an agency of the United States Department of the Interior
- Ohio Auction School, an auction school in Ohio, U.S.
- Old Age Security, a social security payment available to most Canadians aged 65 or older
- Ontario Archaeological Society, an organization promoting archaeology within the Province of Ontario, Canada
- Open-Architecture-System, the main user interface of Wersi musical keyboards
- Option-adjusted spread, the yield-curve spread of a fixed-income security, adjusted for the cost of embedded options
- Oracle Application Server, an integrated, standards-based software platform
- OpenAPI Specification (originally Swagger Specification), a specification for machine-readable interface files for RESTful Web services
- Oral allergy syndrome, a food-related allergic reaction in the mouth
- Organisation armée secrète, a French dissident paramilitary organisation during the Algerian War (1954–62), fighting against Algerian independence
- Organization of American States, an international organization of the Americas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OAS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.