From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up OBE in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Obe may refer to a geographical area:
- Obe (Afghanistan) (also known as Obwi or Obeh), a town in Herat Province, Afghanistan.
- Obe District, a district in the northeast of Herat Province, Afghanistan.
OBE may be an initialism for:
- Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, a grade within the British order of chivalry.
- Off-budget enterprise, a type of government body.
- Open Back-End, the accessibility of a software application's underlying software or data.
- Operating basis earthquake, the earthquake magnitude that earthquake resistant structures are designed to withstand.
- Original Black Entertainment TV, British-based television network that operated between 2003 and 2011.
- Ottawa Board of Education, the public school board for Ottawa, Canada.
- Out-of-body experience, an altered state of sensory perception.
- Out-of-box experience, an aspect of consumer experience of a product.
- Outcome-based education, an educational philosophy.
- Overcome/Overtaken By Events, a military expression for something being no longer relevant. 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OBE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.