Jump to navigation Jump to search
OBL may refer to:
- Obol Basketball League, former name for the Swedish Basketball League
- Osama bin Laden (1957–2011), founder of the al-Qaeda militant organization
- Zoersel-Oostmalle Airfield, IATA code
- Oblique case, a grammatical case
- Obligate wetland plant, a wetland indicator status
ÖBL may refer to:
- Österreichische Basketball Bundesliga, the top men's professional basketball league in Austria
- Österreichisches Biographisches Lexikon 1815–1950, a biographical dictionary of individuals who've contributed to the history of Austria
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OBL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.