From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up obo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Obo is a city in the Central African Republic.
Obo or OBO may also refer to:
As an acronym
- Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations, in the U.S. Department of State
- Open Biomedical Ontologies, an activity aimed at creation of controlled vocabularies across biological and medical domains
- Oxford Bibliographies Online, an online resource offering a library of discipline-focused, online guides to the essential literature published by Oxford University Press
- Project OBO: Our Bodies, (Our) Opinions, a non-governmental organization based in Kolkata, India
- Ore-bulk-oil carrier, a merchant vessel capable of shipping any of these cargoes in air-tight holds
- "Or best offer", a frequently-used abbreviation in classified advertising
- "Over-by-Over", an update service provided by the Guardian Online
- "On Behalf Of".
As a code
- IATA airport code for Tokachi-Obihiro Airport, Obihiro, Hokkaido, Japan
- ISO 639-3 language code for the Manobo languages
- Obo Addy (1936–2012), Ghanaian drummer and dancer
- Obo Aba Hisanjani (born 1949), Nigerian poet
- Eric Obo, a vocalist/guitarist for the Swedish rock band The Carnation
- Obo II, an American Cocker Spaniel considered to be the father of the modern breed
- Obo National Park, São Tomé and Príncipe
- Obo River, British Columbia, Canada
- Alternative spelling of ovoo (Mongolian: овоо, heap), a type of shamanistic cairn found in Mongolia
- A common misspelling of oboe, a woodwind musical instrument.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OBO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.