From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OCD is an abbreviation that may stand for:
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD, a psychological disorder)
- On-call duty, a long shift that may be assigned to medical residents
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Osteochondral dowel
- Osteochondritis dissecans, a painful joint condition in humans and animals
Offices and institutions
- Office of Civil Defense, National Emergency Management Agency of the Philippines
- Office of Civilian Defense, a World War II-era U.S. government agency
- Office of Community Development, a part of the U.S. Department of Agriculture's rural development activities
- Ordo Carmelitarum Discalceatorum (Discalced Carmelite Order)
May also stand for
- "O.C.D.", a song by Suicide Silence from their third album The Black Crown
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Dancing), an album by Ultraviolet Sound.
- OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder), an album by Syreregn
- OCD: Moosh & Twist, a hip-hop duo from Philadelphia
- Fulltone OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Drive), a guitar overdrive pedal
- Obsessive Completion Distinction, an achievement demanding extraordinary attention to detail in the video game World of Goo
- Octavian County Day School, a school attended by characters of Lisi Harrison's The Clique books
- Only Cross-bar Down
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OCD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.