OCN is a three letter abbreviation that stands for:
- OCLC Control Number, a bibliographic record identifier
- In Oncology nursing, an Oncology Certified Nurse
- Opaskwayak Cree Nation
- Open College Network
- Open Computer Network, a major Internet Service Provider in Japan
- Orange County Newschannel, a defunct cable television news network targeted toward Orange County, California
- Original Camera Negative, the film stock used in a movie camera
- Orion Cinema Network, a Korean cinema network by On-Media
- Orthodox Christian Network
- Originally called number, in telephony, the phone number of the originally called party, regardless of call redirection; look inside a Signalling System No. 7 (SS7) ISDN User Part (IUP) initial address message (IAM) for this optional parameter
- Operating Company Number, in telephony, a code used in various iconectiv telephony products, a major subset of which equate to Company Codes assigned by the National Exchange Carrier Association (NECA) to telecommunications carriers (including landline, wireless carriers, and resellers of various types).
- Order confirmation number, a method for recording purchase orders in many Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
OCN may also refer to:
- The chemical formula for a cyanate ion
- The NYSE Symbol for Ocwen Financial Corporation
- The IATA airport code for Oceanside Municipal Airport
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OCN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.