Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ocr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OCR may refer to:
Science and technology
- Optical character recognition, conversion of images of text into characters.
- Speechify Text To Speech & OCR, Mobile & Desktop application that scans physical text & turns it into digital text using Artificial Intelligence.
- Organically moderated and cooled reactor, a type of nuclear reactor
- Oxidizable carbon ratio dating, a method of absolute dating
- Transvaginal oocyte retrieval, a technique used in vitro fertilization
- Oil control ring, a piston ring
- Over consolidation ratio, a consolidation measurement in geotechnical engineering
Offices of civil rights
- Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education
- State Office of Civil Rights, United States Department of State
- GSA Office of Civil Rights, General Services Administration
- HHS Office for Civil Rights, United States Department of Health and Human Services
- DOJ Office for Civil Rights, Office of Justice Programs
- Official cash rate, the interest rate paid by banks in the overnight money market
- Optimum currency region, a theoretical optimal area where one currency would make most benefit
- Otago Central Railway, now a heritage railway in Otago, New Zealand
- Ottawa Central Railway a Canadian Shortline owned by CN Rail
- OverClocked ReMix, an organization and website dedicated to preserving and paying tribute to video game music through re-orchestration and reinterpretation
- Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Examinations, a UK-based exam board
- Obstacle course racing
- Occupancy Cost Ratio
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OCR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.