Jump to navigation Jump to search
ODI may refer to:
- One Day International cricket match
- Open Data Institute, a UK not-for-profit company promoting open data
- Overseas Development Institute, a UK think tank on international development
- Open Data-Link Interface, an implementation of the OSI model data link layer
- Oral direct inhibitor, a type of anticoagulant
- Oswestry Disability Index, a questionnaire for rating the severity of back pain
- Oracle Data Integrator, software used in data transformation
- Object Design, Incorporated, a defunct database software company
- Outward direct investment
Odi may also refer to:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ODI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.