Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up OEL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OEL may refer to:
- Organic Electro-Luminescence
- Original English-language manga
- Oracle Enterprise Linux, former name for Oracle Linux
- Occupational exposure limit
- Oxford English Limited
- Oliver Ekman-Larsson (born 1991), Swedish professional ice hockey player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OEL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.