From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up OEM in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OEM is an original equipment manufacturer, the original manufacturer of a component for a product, which may be resold by another company.
OEM may also refer to:
- Object Exchange Model, a model for exchanging data between object-oriented databases
- OEM font, or OEM-US, the original character set of the IBM PC, circa 1981
- Oracle Enterprise Manager, a computer application that aims to manage software produced by Oracle Corporation
- OEM International, a former construction company in Gibraltar
- Office for Emergency Management, a World War II function within the Executive Office of the United States Government
- Office of Emergency Management, a general term for emergency management functions
- Oklahoma Department of Emergency Management
- Organización Editorial Mexicana, a Mexican print media company
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine, a medical journal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OEM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.