Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up OEM in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OEM is an original equipment manufacturer, a company that makes a part or subsystem that is used in another company's end product.
OEM may also refer to:
- Object Exchange Model, a model for exchanging data between object-oriented databases
- OEM font, or OEM-US, the original character set of the IBM PC, circa 1981
- Oracle Enterprise Manager, a computer application that aims to manage software produced by Oracle Corporation
- OEM International, a former construction company in Gibraltar
- Office for Emergency Management, a World War II function within the Executive Office of the United States Government
- Office of Emergency Management, a general term for emergency management functions
- Oklahoma Department of Emergency Management, for coordinating the response to a natural disaster
- Organización Editorial Mexicana, a Mexican print media company
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine, a medical journal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OEM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.