Jump to navigation Jump to search
OEP may refer to:
- Object Engineering Process
- Octaethylporphyrin, a synthetic porphyrin
- Open Enrollment Period, a period of time in which individuals may enroll in or change their health insurance plans.
- Occurrence Exceedance Probability, a risk curve used in catastrophe modeling
- Office of Emergency Preparedness, U.S. Executive Branch organization abolished in 1973 and responsibilities divided among several organizations
- Office of Emergency Planning, emergency planning organisation within Ireland's Dept. of Defence
- One Equity Partners, the private equity affiliate of JPMorgan Chase
- Open Educational Practices
- Optometric Extension Program
- Országos Egészségbiztosítási Pénztár (National Health Insurance Fund), the publicly funded health service organization of Hungary
- Oxfordshire Economic Partnership
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OEP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.